Finance Manager required for a 12 month maternity cover at a Leeds based financial services organisation. Based in Leeds City Centre but with a hybrid working model of two days from home each week you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overall responsibility for the day to day transactional accounting
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flow
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Processing insurer statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Query handling and resolution
The successful applicant will have previous experience working within a diverse accounting role covering the majority of the above duties. Able to start the assignment by early September or sooner, you will be self motivated and an excellent communicator. Sage experience is advantageous although not essential.
The company can offer an attractive salary of up to £50,000 for the right person and job security for a minimum of 12 months at a successful and profitable organisation. This role is available for an immediate start.