Are you an Accountant and want to work in the manufacturing sector?
A £20m turnover leading manufacturing company in Darlington have a vacancy for a Finance Manager. Part of a larger Group £150m turnover this role reports to the Site General Manager and Group Head of Finance. Manufacturing experience is not essential
- Part of the site management team and managing 1 direct report
- Produce monthly Profit and Loss statements, Balance sheets, journals, cash flow with commentary
- Weekly Profit forecasts
- Reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis.
- Month end Bank account reconciliations.
- Manage the sites working capital.
- Submit daily sales reports.
- Produce all year end audit reports.
- Prepare the yearly Budgets.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant
- Be able to work with senior management
- Advanced IT and Excel skills, ideally ERP systems
This is an employer of choice in the area, generous annual bonus, 25 days holidays, life assurance and private medical.