A large logistics company in Doncaster is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. The business has been extremely successful and as a result they are seeking an enthusiastic Accountant to join their busy Finance department at their head office.
The purpose of this role is to direct and manage the Financial Accounts section, leading a small team to a standard which meets statutory accounting requirements.
- To manage the accurate and timely compilation of the Financial Ledger Accounting information within the legal framework of statutory legislation and professional statements of standard accounting practice, to produce outputs which satisfy the Company’s financial information requirements.
- To ensure the Company’s balance sheet and profit and loss account are accurately recorded in the accounting ledgers.
- Prepare all the statutory Company accounts and returns, on a timely and accurate basis, and to a standard which satisfies the appropriate Government Agency.
- Management and responsibility of, setting objectives, developing and appraising performance of designated clerical officers.
- Development of best practice operational procedures.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Has a minimum of five years practical experience of accounting management with extensive knowledge of double entry book keeping principles.
- Has detailed knowledge of all relevant statutory regulation including the Companies Acts, Finance Acts and Corporation Tax.
25 days holiday, parking, pension and flexible working home/office