Pratap Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a large manufacturing company in Doncaster who are looking to recruit for a Finance Manager.
Overview of the role;
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will deliver financial and management information to key stakeholders whist driving efficiencies and controls across several business units.
- Production of weekly and monthly management accounts covering 6 business units, including consolidation of the parent company
- Production of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
- Responsibility for preparation of financial accounts reporting pack, supporting audit files and communication with external auditors.
- Continuous development and improvements of internal control procedures.
- Responsibility for 3 finance assistants including appraisals, performance management and discipline.
- Supporting senior management and non-financial stakeholders in all aspects of the value chain.
- Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders to drive forward operational performance.
- Assist ERP development in responsible areas of the business
Overview of expectations;
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant with previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment with strong management and financial accounts experience
- Excellent communication skills and self motivated
- Analytical minded and good organisational skills
- Advanced Excel and IT skills
Overview of benefits;
Strong established team, 25 days holiday, parking, pension