Pratap Partnership are working with a client in Sheffield linked to the Education sector
- The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and cash functions, cashflow reporting, balance sheet reporting, managing the year-end financial statements and external audit process, and delivering a strong financial controlled environment.
- Line management responsibility of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable / Cash team
- Prepare the monthly cashflow & cashflow forecast, including explanation of significant variances to budget / forecast.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and balance sheet forecasts, including explanation of significant variances to budget / forecast and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Support the Year-end audit process
- Provision of information to external tax advisors for the purpose of Corporation Tax.
- Responsible for all aspects of VAT, including quarterly returns
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant
- Strong management accounts preparation
- People Management is desirable
30 days holiday, defined benefit pension and other excellent extra benefits