Are you a Management Accountant looking for the next step in your career?
A £25m turnover company in North Sheffield have a vacancy for a Finance Manager. Part of a larger Group £150m turnover this role reports to the Managing Director and Group Head of Finance. This role is newly created and exciting time to be joining the business. Ownership of full management accounting and business partnering.
This Job is in its infancy so you can make it your own. They are looking for a self starter who wants to progress and become more commercial focussed
- Part of the management team and managing 1 direct report
- Produce monthly Profit and Loss statements, Balance sheets, journals, cash flow with commentary for 4 sites
- Weekly Profit forecasts
- Reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis.
- Month end Bank account reconciliations.
- Produce all year end audit reports.
- Prepare the yearly Budgets.
- Managing stakeholders and business partnering
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant
- Be able to work with senior management
- A go getter who is looking for a challenge with career progression
Hybrid/flexible working available, 26 days holiday, MD and FD - both excellent mentors and open to change