One of the employers of choice in the Doncaster area, with their head office in Europe have a newly created vacancy for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the newly appointed Finance Director this is an integral role to this growing manufacturing business. The role requires a "hands on" accountant with a good grounding in a manufacturing environment. The business is looking to grow and will bring with it career progression and project work
- Full responsibility of the monthly management accounts including all balance sheet reconciliations, P&L and cashflows.
- Produce timely and accurate weekly, management information for the business.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the jobs allocated to you and a forward-thinking approach to new opportunities.
- Preparation of daily/weekly management reports
- Monthly reporting on rebates and contracts
- Monthly management & board reporting packs
- Annual budgeting responsibility for CAPEX & Sales.
- Investment appraisal support, generating pre and post analysis on improvements.
- Perform key adhoc analysis on continuous improvement initiatives
- Supervising a Factory Accountant and a Costing Accountant
Our client is looking for candidates with the following;
- Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail with pragmatic approach
- Ability to see the wider financial impact
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Commercial & operational experience
- Ability to promote, embrace and manage change
The key attractions for potential candidates;
- 25 days holiday
- 7% matched pension
- Private health
- Career progression