Are you ready for a new and interesting challenge? Looking to join an established high-growth e commerce company, where you can make a real difference?
The business is looking for an experienced finance professional with an agile, entrepreneurial mindset, who wants to work in an established and profitable business which is growing rapidly. As a key member of the finance team, you will work directly with the Head of Finance to implement strong financial controls and reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your skills to good use and directly contribute to the future strategy and continued growth of Mattress Online.
Cultural fit is as important as the key requirements for the job.
- Ownership of the ledgers, ensuring financial control is maintained throughout the system
- Preparation of the Management accounts, and reconciliation schedule
- Recording and understanding of variances and trends in financial performance
- Assist the Head of Finance with budget preparation, forecasting, and flash reporting
- Year end statutory reporting and the audit process
- Mentoring a small team of Ledger Clerks
What are they looking for?
- Newly ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Can-do attitude, with a no job too small mindset whilst seeing the bigger picture.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow financing.
- An open mind, looking for a challenge in a non-corporate environment.
Most importantly they are looking for someone with a growth mindset, who sees problems as opportunities, is happy to roll their sleeves up and who leaves their ego at the door.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days holiday, onsite parking, company bonus and fully refurbished modern offices
For more details on this exciting new opportunity in South Yorkshire, as well as full details on the package offered, please contact Nicola Worrow on 07936 364476.
All third-party CVs will be forwarded to Pratap Partnership.