Experienced Finance Manager required for a market leader based in Sheffield. They are thriving in the current climate and this is a new role due to business demands.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day accounting, prepare finance reports and assist the business with implementing efficient and diligent financial practices.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
Managing a small accounts team
- Examine and analyse financial information and present findings to senior management and Directors.
- Support business profitability and growth through findings and recommendations.
- Prepare month end and year end reports.
- Cash flow management.
- Analysing current accounting systems, making suggestions for enhancements where needed.
- VAT returns - preparing and submitting.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Reconciliation accounts.
- Maintenance of balance sheets.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience and experience of managing a small team is key to this recruitment.
- The success candidate will be qualified/currently studying/QBE.
- Good IT skills are required including knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, VLookups etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, prioritise workload and meet deadlines is essential.
Key attractions for candidates:
- Competitive salary (study support is available).
- 37.5 hour working week.
- 25 days holiday + stats.
- Opportunity to add value in a business and progress.
- Free parking.