Are you a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant and looking for a new challenge in a manufacturing company who develops their people and everyday is new and exciting?
Reporting to the Finance Director this role is newly created and will develop internal controls, business intelligence reports, and systems to improve the level of financial reporting in the Business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Consolidation of business unit results
- Review, analysis, and reporting of the RS&B monthly profit and loss result
- Development and update of standard costs for use in monthly stock valuation
- Review and development of internal controls for asset protection and accurate financial reporting
- Collaborate with none finance colleagues to identify root cause of complex problems
- Supervision, and performance management of the Financial Accounting team
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- ACA/ACCA ideally from a Top 10 accounting firm
- Construction of financial statements, P&L account, balance sheet, and cash flow
- IFRS & GAAP
- Statutory reporting requirements
- Internal financial controls
Ever changing and challenging environment, 35 days holiday including stats and Private Medical cover