A large PLC in Sheffield are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their team. The business is modern progressive recognises that continuous improvement is the only way to remain fully competitive and generate long term success.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will assist with the accurate and efficient processing of all financial data within the Group and ensure the preparation, collation and presentation of timely and accurate financial and management data.
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for each of the Joint Venture Companies
- Preparation of journals and final GL balances including preparation and review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts
- Preparation of development cost accounts in respect of joint venture agreements;
- Lead on the preparation and production of the statutory accounts for Joint Venture companies
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Review of bank reconciliations and cash books
- Preparation of returns for Corporation Tax, VAT, CIS and other relevant taxes, ensuring these returns and resulting payments are submitted on time
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with a strong technical background and ideally have qualified in chartered practice. You will have good attention to detail, have good IT skills and solid work ethic
Hybrid/flexible working, supportive line manager and team and excellent extra benefits package