A world class manufacturing business in Leeds are looking to add a financial accountant to their established finance team.
A business that truly believes in its people and its products they are continuing to grow and be successful through these challenging times.
As financial accountant, , you will be responsible for assisting the business to implement and maintain efficient and diligent financial practices.
You will prepare financial reports and cash flow forecasts, manage tax and perform internal audits, and provide financial information to other departments to enable them to make informed budgeting decisions.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Issue timely and complete financial statements to Group timescales
- Coordinate the preparation of the Year End Reporting Packs and Tax Packs
- Manage the annual audit process, including the preparation of end of year accounts files and audit schedules
- Provide any information related to audit in a timely manner and be the go-to person for any questions
- Prepare and review financial statements for all UK entities and ensure timely sign off
- Perform tax calculations, submissions and payments (Corporations tax, VAT, payroll taxes)
- Drive continuous improvement and development of controls and processes
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts, including the closure of monthly period end accounts and variance reports.
- Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliation and review
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- You will have had previous experience working as a financial accountant and be ACA/ACCA qualified with a good understanding working to IFRS and UKGAAP accounting requirements
Aside from the opportunity to work for a leading global, forward thinking innovating company that is growing, the business offers a competitive remuneration for hard work and commitment.
Please get in touch ASAP for full details.