Are you working in chartered practice and looking for a role in industry?
This is the best opportunity for a ACA/ACCA Accountant on the market in Sheffield
A high profile role working with board members and senior stakeholders
One of the most exciting fast-growing, ambitious group of companies in Sheffield who have a friendly team with sound values and commitment to their customers.
Develop business strategy by maintaining the operating forecast model and budget process and ensuring any business changes are appropriately tracked and appraised. As the Group grows through M&A, the role will help with analysing the financial performance of targets and how they may impact the Group results
- Maintenance of regular rolling forecast and business operating model compromising P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Preparing the twice annual budget, working with business leaders to review any changes to the plan.
- Modelling the financial impact of possible business transactions, such as investments in new sites or businesses.
- Ensuring business financial policies are in place, effective for business performance and compliant to financial and tax reporting requirements
- Support Controllership team with accounting support at month-end as necessary.
- Assisting with annual audit requirements
You will be;
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- High attention to detail.
- Task oriented, enthusiastic and positive approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator amongst all levels, both written and verbal.
The experience you will gain in this role is sought after and rapidly push career opportunities to FC/FD credentials