Are you an ambitious, technically strong qualified Accountant who is Practice trained and looking for a first step out of practice?
This role can be full time or 3 or 4 days
Pratap Partnership is working with a large company in Rotherham who are looking for a Financial Accountant. This exciting opportunity will have responsibility for assisting the statutory audit requirements, and the internal controls programme. The role will provide technical accounting support and control to the Financial Accounting & Controls Manager, as well as commercial and finance teams.
- Support the requirements for the annual and interim statutory audits
- Develop and maintain analysis for audit purposes
- Implement systems and procedures to facilitate efficient collection of data required for audit
- Production of all IFRS information as required including writing technical accounting papers
- Consolidation accounting
- Support for Business Development on financial elements of bids as required
ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant with experience of producing statutory accounts under IFRS. Ideally you will have trained in chartered practice
- Part time available either 3 or 4 days with hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays plus the option to buy more
- Private medical insurance, life assurance cover and an extended extra benefits package