One of our most important clients in Doncaster is looking to recruit for a newly created role of Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will join a growing global business and dynamic and energetic finance team with excellent career opportunities
The business has a turnover of over £200m and is the UK subsidiary of a large European group. They have a strong share of a resilient market sector, benefiting from a strong reputation and a great people strategy.
Provide support to the Finance Controller Corporate in all aspects of their role.
Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of all Financial Reporting including management accounts, budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure. This will involve:
- assistance with consolidation and all aspects of group reporting on a monthly and quarterly and annual basis.
- Responsibility for balance sheet review on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting and business planning process and the quarterly forecasting processes.
- Act as a point of contact to external auditors and ensure the provision of all required information.
- Assist in ensuring that all Group Companies comply with all statutory and legislative financial reporting requirements including the production of Statutory Financial Statements.
Assist in ensuring all cash, net debt and working capital positions are optimised by the coordination and management of the businesses cash, net debt management and forecasting procedures.
Assist in ensuring that financial systems meet the requirements of the business and help to drive changes and improvements where necessary. This will involve ad hoc audit and review of current processes to ensure all controls are being adhered to and meet the needs of the business.
Assist in ensuring accounting policies comply with the relevant Financial Reporting Standards and the group accounting policies are complied with, implement best practice accounting procedures and ensure that appropriate financial controls are in place.
Our client is looking for candidates with the following;
ACA/ACCA Qualified -first time mover from practice
Self-starter and results driven
Attention to detail
The key attractions for potential candidates;
Ability to work from home/flexible working, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, parking, pension and an inclusive and positive approach to their employees