Experienced Part Qualified Financial Accountant required for a market leading service provider based in Sheffield. This is a newly created role due to internal changes within the business.
The purpose of the role is to provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements as well as having some involvement in the production of the monthly management accounts. Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- VAT reconciliations and submissions (quarterly)
- Liaising with external accountants and providing data for corporation tax calculations.
- PSA & P11d calculations and submissions.
- Gender Pay Gap reporting (annual).
- Office for National Statistics returns (some monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Monthly reporting to the NTP (National Tuition Partnership), CCS (Crown Commercial Service).
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Involvement in the maintenance of the cashflow reporting model.
- Some involvement in the month-end process (such as preparing the candidate wages reconciliations for the management accountant).
- Ensure that all administrative processes adhere to the financial control standards.
- Some involvement in annual budget preparation and reporting.
- Involvement in other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Other duties commensurate with the role.
This search is not limited to any industry. Experience and the ability to collaborate, communicate and influence people at all levels is key to this recruitment:
- The success candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification.
- Organised with a strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities.
- Deadline focused and results orientated.
In return potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + study support.
- Discretionary bonus.
- 25 days holiday + stats increasing with service (max 30).
- Group Pension.