Pratap Partnership are working exclusively with one of the most innovative and well-known brands in the retail industry. Due to rapid growth they are keen to appoint a Financial Accounting Manager to join their successful team.
We are looking for a proficient and commercially aware individual to provide financial accounting support, accurate and timely external reporting and contribute to the efficient running of the finance department. You will be responsible for balance sheet control and work closely with the Senior Financial Accounting Manager to assist with the flow of information to ensure accurate reporting. To develop, implement and use financial systems and processes such that the day to day company finance needs are serviced, management are provided with relevant and timely information and the company operates efficiently and cost effectively.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility
· Working with the wider finance team to ensure complete statutory compliance
· Assist with the management of accounts payable & receivable and working capital·
· Assisting with design and implementation of necessary improvements to systems, accounting procedures and controls and initiate corrective actions
· Develop and monitor cashflow forecasting model both short and long term
· VAT returns and registrations across the EU as business grows
· Balance Sheet reporting and review of monthly position
· Special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
Attributes and Skills
· Highly numerate with strong analytical ability
· Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
· Methodical and diligent with a willingness to work toward and manage tight deadlines.
· Have a can-do attitude and work well within a team
Education and Experience
· Qualified accountant, preferably at least 1 year PQE within a retail / manufacturing / distribution business or similar, although applicants looking for a first move from practice will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global brand; offering an excellent salary, bonus and benefits, and ongoing self-development and progression.