Our client has been a very successful SME manufacturer in Sheffield for many years. Highly profitable and operating in a strong market, they are embarking on an MBO transaction in early 2022.
The business will be lead by a Managing Director who is experienced, ambitious and places enormous value in his people. He has a loyal and motivated team around him who are all very motivated to see the new ownership.
The Financial Controller role has been created due to the pending retirement of the existing Finance Director. It will carry the “Financial Director (Designate)” title and will have the chance to make an immediate impression and has all of the components to provide a successful long term move for the right candidate.
Leading a small team, the key deliverables will be;
- Monthly management accounts, statutory reporting and cash flow forecasting.
- Payroll, invoicing, banking and taxation controls.
- Stock reporting (including WIP), costing, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing all legal and contractual plans.
- Supporting the business with information to make informed decisions.
This will appeal to a great many candidates who meet the following criteria;
- Qualified accountant
- SME experience or mindset
- Understanding of the manufacturing, engineering or construction sectors
- Good sense of humour, team player and relationship builder
The role will grow and there will be plenty of options for progression – the most obvious next step being to progress the role into Finance Director
Benefits include car allowance, 25 days holidays, Private health insurance, Pension scheme and Life cover
Pratap Partnership are leading this campaign on an exclusive retained basis