Rare, new job opportunity for a Financial Controller for a manufacturing company in Chesterfield. Part of a European Group, this is a no1 role reporting to the Managing Director and managing the finance team team of three.
- · Assisting with the implementation of SAP ERP system in the UK.
- · Assisting the UK accounting team through this period of change, and develop and support them to manage the new systems and processes.
- · Managing the day-to-day operations of the UK accounting team, and ensure that all processes are completed efficiently and accurately.
- · Producing monthly management accounts and producing monthly group reports.
- · Producing the year-end accounts to TB level and preparing the statutory disclosures, liaising with our auditors to produce the statutory accounts
- · Producing the monthly payroll, supervision of the hourly and pension scheme payroll, including administration of PAYE and pensions.
- · Business partnering with stakeholders across the business.
- · Produce other regular and ad hoc reports and analysis including standard costing exercises, business case preparation and critique, submission of fixed asset requests.
- · Analyse, control and challenge overhead costs by department area and liaising with department budget holders.
- · Drive the improvement of processes and reports within the accounting team, with a focus on the forecasting and control of manufacturing costs.
- · Responsible for the preparation of the half year and year end consolidation package for submission to group.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with hands on experience ideally in a smaller business
- Team player with management experience
- Implementing new systems and procedures
Flexible working, bonus, 25 days holidays, parking and pension