FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – LEEDS
Are you looking to work in a forward thinking and dynamic organisation?
We are working alongside Ponderosa Marketing agency as they look to recruit a Financial Controller to work from their Leeds office (with hybrid working).
The Financial Controller will join the Finance team, leading a team of two (Finance Manager and Accounts Assistant) and report into the Managing Director.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the annual financial planning and budgeting processes to produce robust plans for Ponderosa.
- Regular updates to forecasting process, including forecasting salary and overhead costs.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including flash reports and group finance submissions.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively and creating a strong control environment.
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports for Board meetings.
What are we looking for?
• A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• More than 5 years’ experience in financial management including managing a finance department
• Experience of computerised accounting software and an aptitude for system improvements and developments.
You will be a hands-on manager, able to support colleagues and create a learning environment, within a fast-paced and commercially focused accounting department. You will have experience of working with a wide range of finance and non-finance colleagues.
If you are interested in further details then please contact Amanda ONeill.