This has to be one of the most sought-after businesses to work for in Sheffield. A fast growing, PE backed Tech business, with an annual turnover exceeding £80m.
Operating as a dynamic start-up, now at a national scale, the business is keen to attract a talented, dynamic and motivated Financial Controller to join the team and help achieve their growth plans. Based in stunning city centre offices this is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career.
Working within a newly created role, reporting into the recently appointed Finance Director which will see the successful candidate take day to day responsibility for financial reporting and control for the business. We're looking for an energetic, ambitious people person who will add commercial value and drive continuous improvement across the business.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts pack including a detailed commentary of performance for each cost centre
- Business partnering with key heads of departments to communicate budgets, forecasts and trend analysis across the business
- Support the Finance Director and business through future investment/funding rounds to aid continued growth
- Backed by sound financial analysis, make recommendations for process improvements.
- Cash flow forecasting, approving all supplier payments and providing higher level support with credit control related queries
- Day-to-day management of the small team
The ideal background for this role would be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with relevant post-qualified experience
- Excellent management accounting, analytical and budgeting and planning experience
- Experience managing, supporting and developing finance colleagues
- Strong business partnering and process improvement skills
- PE experience would be advantageous
Please contact amanda@pratappartnership for the full job specification.