Are you looking for the next step in your finance career?
A manufacturing business in Barnsley have a newly created role for an ambitious Qualified Accountant.
Previous manufacturing or staff management experience is not essential.
Managing a team of 3 you will be responsible for the finance function on a day-to-day basis.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to explain complex financial information
- Professionalism and commitment
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff
25 days holiday, Private Health, 5% pension and 130pm finish on a Friday