Harworth Group plc is one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK, owning and managing over 15,000 acres on around 100 sites in the North of England and the Midlands.
Premium listed on the London Stock Exchange, the business has a net asset value over £540m and produces market-leading shareholder returns. Success has been lead by a high-profile board with the business plan built on the foundations of the “Harworth Way” – strengthening the communities they work in, environmental sustainability, people-centric culture, developing strong partnerships and applying the highest standards of governance.
The Financial Planning & Treasury Manager will report into the Group Financial Controller and is a role that offers variety, challenge and high reward. This is a newly-created position in an excellent finance team, providing critical support and impact on the ongoing growth of Harworth.
A summary of the key duties and responsibilities;
- Ownership and development of the Group level budgeting and forecasting model
- Project management of the budget and forecasting cycles, working in conjunction with the wider finance team, including the finance business partnering team
- Providing scenario analysis in support of group level decision making and funding requirements
- Short, medium, and longer term cashflow forecasting, reviewing financing requirements
- Covenant headroom forecasting and analysis
- Analysing and performing appropriate hedging and funding activities
- Provision of information to lenders and advisors, including covenant reporting
- Driving treasury specific activity, for example leading for finance on specific development finance
- Working in partnership with the Head of Finance and Reporting and Senior Finance Business Partner to meet wider finance team objectives and agree ownership of activity.
- Other ad hoc work in support of GFC/CFO and wider finance requirements
This opportunity needs candidates with strong levels of technical accounting knowledge, commercial acumen and the integrity to work in a business that places the utmost importance on sustainability, ethics and people
- Experience in a Corporate Finance or FP&A role.
- Advanced excel user
- Commitment to process improvement
- Professional relationship builder and communicator
Pratap Partnership are leading this recruitment campaign on an exclusive basis.