A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant to join a leading business close to Retford as the business continues to grow and move at a very quick pace.
You’ll be working in a small team of 3 but closely working together with the wider finance team.
You will assist in maintaining, producing, and innovating the Group financial reporting capability including statutory reporting, group consolidation production, key stakeholder report production and other external mandatory returns.
- Support in the production of UK and international statutory accounts
- Develop and maintain analysis for audit purposes
- Support the requirements for the annual and interim statutory audits
- Keep up to date with IFRS requirements and implement within Group
- Support production of monthly group consolidation
- Monitor and develop Internal control processes, reporting, and assessments
- Produce quarterly group VAT returns and reports
- Work with the wider Finance teams to produce investor returns
- Must be working towards or qualified ACA/ACCA
- Must have knowledge of IFRS or FRS reporting standards & VAT returns
- Experience in group consolidation and statutory accounts production
- You need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, organised, be accurate with processing data and have influencing skills
- You will need to have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic and have excellent attention to detail