Graduate Accounts Assistant – Career progression opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to launch your career in finance? Our client is a great business, has exciting future plans and a vision to build a first-class finance function;
- Lead by an award-winning Group Finance Director with an international pedigree and a reputation for developing his teams and individuals to the best of their abilities
- Full Study Support package
- Recently invested in by Rubicon (private equity), the business has invested in new offices and are planning a growth and acquisition journey that will create so many positive challenges for the finance department.
- A succession plan that will allow regular progression from entry to management levels.
- Modern approaches and strong importance placed on their equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- Full commitment to all aspects of the environmental and social governance responsibilities
The successful candidate will be able to progress their career within the business for many years, starting off in the accounts payable department;
- Processing payments and dealing with queries
- Reconciling accounts and statements
- Liaising with suppliers on process flow and terms
- Assisting treasury manager with cashflow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Process improvement strategy and implementation utilising latest technology
- Developing general accounting skills and progressing through your career
We are looking for recent Graduates of a relevant Accountancy degree, ideally with some relevant practical experience via placement year or internship. However attitude, drive and desire to progress through to the highest levels of finance leadership are more important.
We can offer a unique opportunity to be fully supported with your training and development, as well as generation of promotion opportunities in line with growth plans.
There is a competitive salary that will be constantly reviewed to match the level of your progression within the company.
Promoting positive employee welfare is a key objective. This includes some features such as a cycle-to-work scheme and changing / shower facilities.
There is free on-site secure parking and the offices are very easy to get to from all areas of Leeds and Bradford.
Dale Spink is engaged exclusively on this recruitment. Please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
All direct applications will be forwarded to Dale