Exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious graduate to join the Research and Development Tax Relief team for an advisory led independent firm of accountants that specialises in advising growing owner managed businesses and their shareholders based in Sheffield.
- The role will support the team and encompass the drafting of technical R&D reports and the production of associated costs.
- Attending meetings with businesses from a varied client base.
- Undertaking ongoing technical tax and accountancy training.
- Supporting with business development activities.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Will have a First Class or 2:1 degree - Accountancy, Law, Software Engineering/Development, Business Studies, Engineering
- Keen to pursue a career in tax/accountancy
- Personable with good communication skills and the ability to build relationships at levels
- Self motivated and able to prioritise/manage workload
Potential candidates can expect:
- Ongoing support & training.
- Supportive environment that promotes from within.
- The firm will fund study towards the ATT qualification under a training contract. Upon qualification you will then be funded to study to achieve the CTA qualification.
- Additional employee benefits.