Group Finance Manager required for a growing business in the Wakefield/Huddersfield area.
Working within a growing manufacturing business, a new opportunity has arisen for a proven Finance Manager. This role would be best suited to a practice trained ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with more recent experience in industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the consolidation process for a group of companies and various holding companies
- Work with site controllers to review and challenge the results
- All company accounting for various holding companies
- Oversight of Management accounting for main trading company
- Oversight of transactional accounting (accounts receivable, accounts payable)
- Group cash forecasting
- Group Treasury management
- Group VAT
- Manage group audit process and production of consolidated financial statements
- Ownership of lending facilities (covenants, repayments etc)
- Overseeing one, potentially 2 direct reports
The role would suit an outgoing individual who enjoys interacting with the business and is looking for a progressive career in a growing company who can offer a flexible working pattern between home and office.