Excellent newly created opportunity for a 1st time mover from chartered practice
Can wait for a ACA/ACCA Accountant due to finish their contract September 2022
Pratap Partnership is delighted to be working with an international manufacturing company who are recruiting for the role of Group Financial Accountant. This is an exciting time for this expanding business who, having recently won the Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade are investing heavily and will help provide an excellent career path.
This role has access to the CFO on a daily basis, getting involved in all projects with a vast amount of learning and development on offer.
This role will report to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and be responsible for the production and development of accurate and timely Group financial reporting and project work relating to new investments.
- Assist with the timely and accurate production and review of the monthly Group management accounts and reporting within tight deadlines
- Production of 3x Holding companies’ monthly management accounts
- Assist with the production of Group statutory accounts (IFRS) and the UK subsidiary accounts (FRS 101)
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors to ensure that all statutory reporting and filing deadlines are met
- Assist with the annual budgeting and Group monthly reprocessing process
- Assess working capital cost control to minimise exposure to the business
- Responsibility for consolidation and review of weekly cashflow forecasting process
- Multi-currency treasury management including monitoring daily cash balances, ensuring Group cash is available in all currencies and locations and all external borrowing repayments made on time
- Project work on due diligence and other ad hoc work for the Group CFO.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 3 years’ experience in a medium/large practice
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good commercial judgement and ability to work with people across all levels of the business
Excellent career progression and mentorship from an experienced Group CFO.
25 days holiday, pension, bonus scheme and flexible approach to working.