Are you looking for a 1st time or 2nd move from practice and role with great international exposure where there is never a dull moment?
Top level management exposure on a daily basis in a £200m+ Private Equity owned International business with involvement with interesting and exciting projects
Excellent role for sound grounding experience for promotion prospects to become Financial Controller level
Office next to the M62, highly accessible from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Wakefield, Sheffield, Hull areas – with free parking and hybrid working model
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will join a highly successful International group of companies specialising in healthcare technology protecting our ageing population for the future
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated financial accounts for inclusion in the Group management accounts pack.
- Input into the design and production of new and insightful commercial analysis for key stakeholders
- Preparation of the year end consolidation package and consolidated reporting process.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to draft of the year end statutory accounts for both the consolidated and stand-alone Group entities
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to ensure smooth running of the year end audit process.
- Assistance with the planned internal financial controls review process to help identify weaknesses and improve controls across the Group.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA with a Chartered Practice background – 1st or 2nd time mover
- Ideally experience of working with group accounts and consolidation experience
- Experience of statutory and management accounts preparation
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Commercial, curious and analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to challenge and improve existing business processes and have an open mind regarding continuous improvement
Hybrid working, accessible office location with free parking, excellent career progression, supportive line manager, 25 days holiday and private health