This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong accountant to lead the external and internal financial reporting across CPP Group Plc.
CPP Group Plc, an AIM listed business that delivers revenue-adding digital assistance products for forward-thinking companies, and makes bad days better for millions of consumers globally.
Working with the Finance Director and managing an Assistant, the Group Financial Accountant will enjoy a varied role including:
- Delivering statutory, external and internal management reporting.
- Leading aspects of reporting in the delivery of Annual Report and Accounts, Half Year Report and trading updates
- Managing the relationship with the external auditors
- Assisting in tax consolidation reporting
- Championing best practices in all aspects of our financial and management accounts reporting
- Partnering with stakeholders in the business both in the UK and abroad
To be successful in this role, you'll be a technically strong qualified accountant with significant experience and understanding of IFRS and UKGAAP. You'll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own initiative, whilst also being a team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful and growing business. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, and hybrid working is available for those who want it.
All third-party CVs will be forwarded to Pratap Partnership