Are you ACA/ACCA Qualified and looking for a 1st time move from chartered practice or a 2nd move from industry?
Harworth Group have an enviable work culture and range of employee benefits (bonus scheme, hybrid working, 28 days annual leave plus stats, 10% non contributory pension scheme, share save options, family private medical insurance and free parking plus many more) this is one of the leading employers in Yorkshire.
This role will support the Head of Finance and Reporting in leading and developing the external reporting team, taking ownership of the external reporting areas of finance to ensure smooth running of the core financial activities of the group.
- Ensuring that appropriate processes and controls are maintained and documented
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business in support of team objectives
- Review and management of the external reporting requirements, acting as a key relationship point with collaborators and reviewers across the team and Group.
- Line management and coaching of team in support of development and succession objectives.
- Manage the timetable and delivery requirements for external reporting, ensuring that work is completed accurately and in line with agreed timescales.
- Proactively monitor accounting, tax and other regulatory updates applicable to the Group reporting and compliance requirements
We are looking for;
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with a strong technical knowledge
- Experience of the application of IFRS with a good understanding of the external reporting requirements of a UK listed entity
- Team/line management experience with a desire to develop people, systems and processes.
- Attention to detail with ability to identify issues in reporting and processes.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Collaborative approach and willingness to build relationships between finance and the wider business
All third party cvs will be forwarded to Pratap Partnership