Group Financial Reporting Manager - a newly created role for a successful house builder about to go through a major PE transaction.
This role would be working for a business who has emerged positively from the pandemic, producing some positive results and putting them in a very strong position for future growth plans. Their reputation has been built on their strong and authentic ESG credentials. Head office is based in Doncaster which is home to the group finance team – a first class team of individuals with strong pedigrees, commitment to quality and work ethic that are all improved further by their team dynamic, values and culture. For this role they are offering a hybrid working pattern enabling the suitable applicant to split their working week between home and office.
The business has a complex corporate model and produces an annual report that is plc standard. With the ongoing growth of the business, additional reporting and ESG requirements, the decision has been made to create a new role within the group finance department to ensure that reporting is accurate and well presented to investors.
Key responsibilities within this role would include:
- Statutory Accounts for the group, subsidiary and JV entities
- Financial Disclosures and controls
- Owning the ESG requirements
- Risk management
- Corporate financing
- Tax & treasury
- Financial Control
The suitable applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant financial knowledge and experience – qualified accountant with at least 3-5 years’ post qualification experience, ACA.
- Capable of adapting to working in a plc / group finance environment
- Experience of taking businesses to successful mergers, joint ventures, exits
- Strategic thinking – the ability to create and implement long-term plans to maximise business performance
- Creative financial modeller
- Commercial orientation / acumen – to ability to add value; a commercial mindset and the ability to develop this within others
They are offering a salary of circa £55,000 plus car/car allowance and additional benefits. A great opportunity to advance your career in a business undergoing an exciting transaction.