Outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and energetic Financial Controller to join an exciting SME based in Grimsby. This business has been on an exciting journey and the Finance Director is now looking for a no 2 in finance. This role will be involved in e commerce, sales, commercial and operational aspects of the business so this role requires a strong all rounder
With warehouses and operations in the EU, UK, US and China this is a challenging role, and requires the candidate to be focused, detailed and hands on.
- Management of the day to day accounting activities including the finance team
- Ensure stock is in the right place across the globe at the right time at the most cost effective price
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Optimise warehouse efficiency, through system and process review and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure goods are delivered through import / export processors internally and externally
- Coordinate New Product development time lines with various internal and external partners
- Lead Supply Chain and Warehouse teams
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant with operational experience and driving performance improvement
- Ability to work and pull together complex systems and excel
- Must have operational experience, driving performance improvement
- Must be hands on and able to lead a team by example
- An ability to understand spreadsheets and model and improve demand planning / forecasting is critical.
An excellent opportunity to get a wide breadth of experience in an exciting and growing business, private medical, 10% bonus and opportunity for some international travel