An excellent opportunity for a Graduate to start their HR Career. You will join an impressive, ambitious and rapidly growing logistics business and be quickly involved in the People / HR Strategy. This is a great first step into a HR career where you will be involved in projects from day one. The business is people centric and have a huge focus on driving the values and culture of the business. It really is a great place to work!!!
As HR / People Assistant, you will be working towards providing everyday assistance across various business support teams within the business. Within your daily activities, you’ll also be helping the Group HR Business Partner to deliver on HR policies and procedures, and together you will be ensuring the HR function is operating efficiently and company values are always demonstrated across the wider business. You will continue to receive ongoing guidance and coaching from the Group HR Business Partner to further develop your HR knowledge.
You will be joining an energetic, people-focused team who all share the same view to provide a first-class service, accurate administrative support, whilst making sure all aspects of the employee life cycle are followed correctly. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects, it will be challenging at times, but with the right approach and guidance from your team, you will gain a wealth of exposure and experience in the HR world.
Roles & responsibilities of our People Assistant:
- Developing and delivering an ongoing professional HR administrative service to the support teams and wider business
- Providing guidance and counsel for all colleagues under the guidance of the Group HR Business Partner
- Working closely with the site HR Advisors and Group Business Partner to ensure all administrative aspects are managed efficiently and professionally
- Ensuring that the wider managerial teams are adhering to company policies and procedures effectively, treating employees fairly in line with the best practice and legislative requirements whilst continuing to meet business requirements
- Contributing to ad hoc projects as part of the HR Team
- Providing day-to-day support and advice as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries at a business support level
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- A full valid UK driving licence as travel across our varies sites may be required from time-to-time
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications
- Excellent administration skills
My client is offering an excellent opportunity for any graduate wishing to work in a HR capacity, hybrid working, 25 days holiday, 25% off at ASOS, 37.5 hour working week, free parking and pension scheme.