A superb opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a growing global business in Sheffield. This is a fabulous opportunity for candidates looking for a HR Assistant position. This role will suit candidates who have gained some experience in a fast paced company and looking for their next step. My client is offering hybrid working, CIPD funding and exposure to exciting HR projects.
My clients innovative solutions and services have positioned them as a key player in the engineering sector - they provide solutions to even the most complex engineering challenges.
HR is an exciting place to be in this business. The department are creating waves - implementing new policies, being a positive force in the business and reviewing current ways of doing things. Their input and contribution are being extremely well received across the whole business.
About the job:
This is a brand new role created due to growth. You will join a HR team in Sheffield, operating as the first point of contact for general HR enquiries. In addition, the role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the HR function. This is a true generalist role in a growing business, offering a great working environment, great holiday entitlement and CIPD funding.
- Main point of contact for general HR enquiries, where necessary referring queries to the appropriate member of the team.
- Provide support to the recruitment process, including advertising vacancies, arranging interviews, liaising with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, T&Cs amendment letters and leaver letters.
- Coordinate pre-employment checks and the onboarding process.
- Process new starters, leavers, making payroll amendments to ensure accurate and timely payment of all employees.
- Ensure absence is accurately reported and return to work forms are completed.
- Maintain accurate electronic personal files.
- Produce regular HR reports and support any ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Provide support to ad hoc HR projects.
- Perform any other administrative duties deemed necessary to support the smooth running of the HR
This role is ideal for a HR Professional operating at HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator level with a year / several years experience. The role will offer personal development and exposure to some really exciting projects.
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- CIPD development