Interim FP&A Manager
Yorkshire based PLC / Remote Working
Up to £75k FTC
3 – 6 months
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic Yorkshire based PLC who are looking to appoint an experienced FP&A Manager to help drive change.
The successful applicant will be building strong relationships and collaborating well with the Finance Business Partnering and wider finance teams. This will include collating regional, project and site level information efficiently to provide a group level view of forecast performance, returns and cashflow. Working with the Management Accounting team, to ensure that forecasts are maintained up to date and reflect the latest actual results.
Other duties will include:
- Ownership and development of the budgeting and forecasting model
- Project management of the budget and forecasting cycles
- Working in conjunction with the wider finance team, including the finance business partnering team
- Providing scenario analysis in support
- Short, medium, and longer term cashflow forecasting
- Analysing and performing appropriate hedging and funding activities
- Provision of information to lenders and advisors, including covenant reporting
- Working in partnership with the Head of Finance and Reporting and Senior Finance Business Partner to meet wider finance team objectives and agree ownership of activity.
This role will suit a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with modelling and FP&A experience.