A growing SME near Lincoln is looking for an Interim Management Accountant to cover for a 12 month maternity leave starting end of April 2021
Reporting to the Financial Controller the management accountant is an integral part of the finance function, responsible for the production of financial information for both internal and external usage.
- Production of monthly management accounts within given deadlines.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly board report
- Maintenance of weekly sales order book
- Production of job costing reports for review and analysis
- Review of monthly overhead reports
- Co-ordination of monthly project and service reviews and responsibility for the production and distribution of meeting information
- Build relationships with sales teams to ensure order intake is recorded accurately to assist with the forecasting process
- Management and personal development of Assistant Management Accountant and Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- Review of margin reporting and associated commentary.
- Update monthly sales expectations and maintain an accurate revenue forecast.
- Assist with the collation of information for the annual statutory audit.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Part or qualified accountant with experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with people at all levels
- Good attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
Contract completion bonus, a mixture of home and office working and 25 days holiday