Experienced Internal Recruiter required for a well established Sheffield organisation. This is a newly created role due to business demands.
The main purpose of the role is to support the team in the recruitment process from receiving the initial vacancy requirement to onboarding new employees.
Reporting to the Recruitment Director you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with high volume recruitment of all new staff
- Writing and posting creative job adverts in order to attract the right caliber of candidates
- Headhunting candidates, when appropriate through CV Search websites and social media
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Updating and maintaining the system
- On-boarding all new starters through the system
- Updating all recruitment trackers and booking new starter training
- Completing all ‘Right to Work’ checks to verify eligibility to work in the UK
- Liaising with hiring Managers to keep them updated at all times
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience with a fast paced, high volume environment is essential to this recruitment.
- You must be self motivated, with the ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workload under pressure is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to run with and complete tasks with limited instruction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent IT skills as essential
In return, the company offers competitive salary plus additional benefits.