Pratap Partnership are working with Carlton Forest Group, a family owned business in Rotherham, who are renowned for its warehousing, distribution and logistics business, They are a well-established, leading provider of all 3PL and 4PL services across the UK and beyond. As well as their impressive presence in the logistics sector Carlton Forest Group have diversified into the Renewables sector. The business manufactures and operates the UK's only continuous operation pyrolysis technology, recovering end-of-life tyres into green oil and carbon char. The groups’ core focus is supporting and growing its portfolio of businesses whilst retaining its traditional business values which have been intrinsic to its success. The business is growing and have big plans - they are ambitious and entrepreneurial and are a great company for candidates seeking progression and career development.
A brand new and exciting position for an Internal Sales candidate has become available This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who can demonstrate commercial acumen and an ability to work with Operations to provide solutions.
Accountabilities: What are you here to do?
- Sales order processing and providing quotes
- Providing a first-class customer experience - account managing
- Providing quotes
- Supporting the sales team with administrative duties
- Be comfy in attending client meetings and gathering information needed to identify a customer’s problems and needs.
- Use these problems and needs to propose a best-in-class solution and commercial offering
- Customer focused and ready for a challenge
Your background will demonstrate:
- You will have worked in a similar role and will ideally be able to demonstrate building solutions and putting together commercial proposals
- Experience working with sales and commercial data
- Excellent customer service experience
- You’re driven and a self-starter
- The ability to prioritise your workload and work with challenging deadlines
Your Qualifications - About your education and qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with internal departments
- Previous Sales Administration / Sales Support / Internal Sales experience
- Confident to attend client meetings
- Opportunity to work for a business who want to invest in your career development
- Free parking
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm with early finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme