Up to £1,000 per day (Outside IR35)
6 Month Project
Northern based / London / Hybrid
We are delighted to be working with a high-growth PE backed business that are looking to list on the LSE next year. This will be a significant project and an exciting part of what has been a brilliant growth story, culminating in an exit.
The successful interim candidate will be leading the IPO process, working closely with the Board, exec team and senior leadership function, and will be playing a key role in the planning and preparation for a successful floatation.
A summary of main responsibilities include:
• Preparing for a successful IPO
• Provide excellent financial leadership and deliver the financial requirements
• Lead on all key aspects of financial control, ensuring complete robustness
• Play a key role in improving reporting
• Business partnering where required, both internally and externally
Qualifications & experience required:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
• Previous experience of an IPO transaction – with a detailed history on successful transactions