Due to continuous organic growth we are recruiting an experienced Ledger Manager for a service provider based in Sheffield. This is initially a fixed term contract and does require an immediate start.
Established over 20 years, with a turnover of £27m, they have excellent staff retention and offer a friendly, supportive working environment.
The main role of the Ledger Manager is to manage the Purchase Ledger on a daily basis:
- Overseeing 2 members of staff.
- Identifying and implementing system and process improvements.
- Automating manual payment runs.
- Streamlining and ensuring correct controls are in place for processing employee expenses.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Previous management experience is key to this recruitment:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good organisational skills are essential.
- Experience of Sage Line 200 would be an advantage.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary and hybrid/flexible working amongst other employee benefits.