Pratap Partnership are delighted to be working exclusively with Pinelog a longstanding family-owned business based in the North Derbyshire area. Pinelog has recently embarked on the exciting next chapter of the businesses evolution based in brand new premises that are far better suited to manufacturing Pinelog’s products. All Pinelog lodges are expertly crafted and built to the highest standards. Their aim is to create lodges that are not only beautiful and distinct but also practical, durable and designed to last. They offer a range of standard layouts but manufacture to order and so any lodge can be made to a customers own bespoke design. With a superb build quality, they are perfect for the premium end of the holiday park industry. Pinelog is looking to appoint a Lodge Account Manager / Designer who will work with the customer and internal teams to create a bespoke lodge of dreams providing an exceptional level of service.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager regarding lead levels and thoughts for marketing content.
- Engage with sales enquiries.
- Develop sales enquiries by discussing the potential customer’s requirements for the lodge then working up possible design solutions.
- Meet potential customers, mostly at Darwin Forest and at Pinelog’s premises at Chesterfield, but at customer’s premises if required.
- Working with internal teams to develop high quality design solutions that are tailored to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Prepare budget quotations and a specification document when a preferred lodge layout and design is settled upon.
- Prepare and organise customer sign-off of the final lodge design, specification and furnishing requirements for each order.
- Remain the customer point of contact for general matters and possible design changes up to the time when the lodge file is handed over to the production team.
- Work with internal design, production and installation teams to oversee the production and siting of the lodge to achieve client’s goals.
- Contribute to the ongoing product development of our holiday lodges by maintaining an awareness of trends and fashions as they relate to the architectural and interior design of holiday lodges.
- Look to develop strong relationships with holiday parks with the aim of securing multiple orders.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to use drawing design tools such as CAD, Coral Draw and Revit
- Ability to use hand tools including tape measure.
- Ability to draw projects to assist clients in conceptualizing the project.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – in order to communicate with client as well as internal teams.
- A degree in a relevant industry i.e. Interior Architecture Design would be an advantage
- Ability to connect with and work collaboratively with the manufacturing and design teams and receive feedback.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to focus on and deliver projects to schedule.
- Holidays: 26 days + stats
- Employer Pension 5.45% (employee 4.3% gross) (subject to entry conditions; after three months service).
- Life Assurance (subject to entry conditions; three months service)
- Permanent Disability Insurance (subject to entry conditions, after two year’s service)
- 40 hours per week.
- Company Sick Pay scheme, subject to terms