Experienced Management Accountant required for well known York based organisation on a 12 month contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the timely preparation of month and statutory year end accounts, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with with audit preparation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts, reporting packs and consolidation reporting to parent company.
- Preparing the monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Ownership of the fixed asset register, including disposals, additions and reconciliations
- Assisting with the year-end production of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the year-end production of tax packs for third party advisors
- Managing Intrastat and EC sales returns
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry . Candidates with previous experience within a fast paced, demanding environment are required:
- Ability to establish and maintain internal relationships at all levels is essential
- Good IT skills including Excel are essential
- Team player with a positive attitude
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 30 days holiday + stats
- Flexibly/hybrid working