A large construction business in Doncaster are recruiting for a Management Accountant to cover for a maternity leave for 12 months. Our client has a turnover of over £200m and is the UK subsidiary of a large European group. They have a strong share of a resilient market sector, benefiting from a strong reputation and a great people strategy.
You will be responsible for the management of the a business unit finance function ensuring that all information produced is relevant, accurate and presented in a timely manner to the highest standard, complying with IFRS
- Key duties for the role include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts and report on divisional/company performance
- Production of internal reports as required
- Provide any commercial support required to allow the division / company to carry out its business safely and in line with company procedures
- Assist external auditors with the gathering of information, allowing the audit team to form an accurate audit opinion.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are maintained over balance sheet accounts by performing periodic reconciliations, investigating entries made, and maintaining documentary evidence for audit purposes.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Finance Team as and when required.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Part Qualified or qualified Accountant with strong management accounting skills
- Excellent organisational and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Used to tight deadlines
Home/office working, 25 days holiday, full handover and supportive and line manager