Are you an ambitious newly qualified Accountant looking for a career in manufacturing?
Sheffield is renowned for manufacturing businesses so building your in this sector could accelerate for the future
A high tech and sustainable manufacturing business in Sheffield have an exciting newly created role for a Management Accountant. No previous manufacturing experience needed
- Preparation and ongoing improvement of balance Sheet reconciliations as part of the month end process across group companies, including 3 foreign subsidiaries
- Managing the fixed asset register and relevant postings to ensure items posted and treated correctly
- Assist with month-end work to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Produce monthly management accounts reporting packs, with ongoing improvement.
- Produce timely and reliable management information reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Administration and maintenance of expenses processes working with wider team to improve the expenses process and ensure improve controls and reporting
- Any other ad-hoc projects / analysis as required by the wider team/business
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Nearly Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator amongst all levels, both written and verbal
- Good standard of systems and Excel ability
Excellent career progression, hybrid/flexible working, 25 days holiday plus birthday, 7% pension