An exciting and growing business in Sheffield are looking to recruit for a Management Accountant on a part time or full time basis. This role is responsible for monitoring business financial performance and creating and consolidating a regular rolling forecast for the expanding network and group companies. Assisting with appraising financial decisions to ensure returns on investments are maximised. Helping identify new operational strategies and supporting the wider business through analysis and reporting.
Working closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller you will have real influence on the future of a successful fast-growing company. They will be a confident communicator with real attention to detail and possess analytical skills to answer questions quickly and accurately.
Overview of the role;
Budgeting / Forecasting
- Creation and maintenance of regular rolling forecast
- Working with Supplier and Customer Finance Managers and Controllership team to consolidate a forward-looking plan for the business.
- Modelling the financial impact of possible business transactions, such as investments in new sites or businesses.
- Support to operational business leaders with insights about their trading activity
- Creation of day-to-day reports and dashboards to assist trading and support functions.
- Support Controllership team with accounting support at month-end as necessary.
Overview of expectations;
Finalist or newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
High attention to detail.
Enthusiastic and positive approach to problem solving
Strong communicator amongst all levels, both written and verbal.
Good standard of systems and Excel ability. Experience of producing reports and analysis.
Overview of benefits;
Part time/full time - flexible on hours and days.
Working for a supportive and passionate Finance Director. A mixture of home and office working and the chance to join a dynamic and growing business with strong ethics and team working