A global manufacturing company in Chesterfield have a newly created role for a Management Accountant. This vacancy is exclusively registered with Pratap Partnership.
This role is responsible for reporting for global Group turnover of £45m and accountable for the control and reporting of indirect spend for the UK companies driving on plan performance.
- Responsible for performing all group consolidations including monthly reporting, forecasting and planning. Specific focus on cash and working capital this role should drive the group to deliver year on year performance.
- Consolidation and understanding of three month rolling forecast
- Variance analysis from forecast/prior year & budget to actual
- Budget setting for UK company indirect cost spend and monitoring actual
- Holding monthly review meetings with department managers, keeping on track of spend
- Undertake and / or review balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Review and help reconcile intercompany balance reports
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, maintain confidentiality, and produce/process documents accurately
- Good written and numerical skills
- A flexible, forward-thinking approach to work, along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
Supportive and energetic line manager and flexible working available