Outstanding opportunity to join a £500m turnover business in Sheffield as a Management Accountant. Reporting to a supportive and hands on Financial Controller this would suit an ambitious newly qualified accountant who is used to working in a fast paced environment
Administer and maintain final accounts, the general ledger, and financial reporting within agreed timescales, paying particular attention to:
− the accurate and timely preparation of the General Ledger (G/L),
− the production of detailed profit and loss (P&L) analysis,
− and by ensuring balance sheets and accounts are reconciled accordingly and documented monthly.
• Help to identify and understand the financial reporting needs of the organisation in order to structure and prepare reporting that leads and informs decision making.
• Assist the Financial Controller in researching and evaluating trends and variances in financial metrics and offer interpretation and guidance support for financial information users.
• Adopt a culture of continuous improvement to the systems, processes, and procedures which support the Finance function.
• Support the preparation, review, and approval of bonus/commission calculation processes.
• Support and administer the production of the budget model.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Ability to interpret and analyse business and technical reports in addition to writing and presenting information to senior stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to liaise with a wide variety of people
- Possesses strong numerical skills can demonstrate an analytical and methodical approach
Hybrid/flexible working, competitive bonus scheme, extra corporate benefits