A prestigious PLC in Sheffield are looking to recruit for Management Accountant. Pratap Partnership have worked with this business for a number of years. They are high profile in Sheffield and look for dynamic and ambitious people when recruiting into their finance team. This role is key part of the team in ensuring that management accounting is completed in a timely and accurate manner, with responsibility for reporting the capital growth management accounts.
A key requirement of the role is to collaborate with the wider business and business partnering team to ensure
that management accounts and commentary incorporates knowledge and insight.
The role of Management Accountant is also key in driving continuous improvement in the internal reporting
processes improving the timeliness and accuracy of internal reporting.
- Preparation of the first draft of the capital growth numbers for review within agreed timescales
- Ensure accurate postings from external management agents reports.
- Ensuring that accounting meets the requirements for the external reporting team
- Liaising with Finance Business Partners and wider business to ensure numbers are correct and ready for
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations ready for internal review and audit
- Support of continuous improvement programme for Management Accounting and internal reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for joint venture arrangement
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- An eye for detail, diligent and a good team player.
- A good understanding and experience of internal reporting within a complex Group.
- Experience of the application of IFRS with a good understanding of the external reporting requirements of a UK listed entity.
- Experience of working successfully with key senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work well delivering to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and changeable environment
- A desire to drive improvements that help finance support the wider group to meet its ambitions through
An excellent extra benefits package including bonus and 10% pension, excellent career opportunities and flexible working