Experienced part qualified Management Accountant required for a Doncaster based business on a permanent basis. Working in a truly business partnering capacity this role will assist the wider business with insightful financial information, able to support the directors with future planning and decision making.
Working as part of a small but growing team and reporting into the Head of Finance, your duties will include:
- Preparation of month end management accounts for the group, including commentary
- Profit and loss accounts
- Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations
- KPI reporting
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Assist with year end statutory accounts
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Support the sales and purchase ledger teams with delivery of accurate ledgers
- Bank reconciliations and payment schedules
- Vat returns
Ideally we are looking for a part qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) but AAT qualified accountants with the right level of experience will also be considered. You will be a confident communicator and able to multitask as well as prioritise your workload effectively.
This is a great time to join the business, they are a relatively new team and the group is going through a period of expansion that will create career progression opportunities for those that want it. The company is based in the South Doncaster area and accessible from surrounding towns such as Retford, Gainsborough, Goole and Scunthorpe.